- Exposed Fastener Metal Roofs
- Modify snow diverters accordingly to fit over panel seams
- #12 x 1 1/2 galvanized roofing screws
- 18 pcs
- 4ft of butyl tape
About This Snow Diverter
- Snow Diverter measures: 16″ L x 14″ W x 11″ H
- Has a 1 1/2″ flange with pre-lasered screw holes.
- Made from 18 gauge steel
- Mill finish or powder coated
- Available in the following colors:
- Dark Bronze
- Medium Bronze
- No assembly required
Sno Shield’s Pipe Diverter is a pre-made flashing that protects a wide variety of roof vents and piping penetrations. The SS Pipe Diverter is a time tested and proven method to protect many protrusions extending upward from the roof from the destructive nature of snow slides. When a roof can properly shed its snow load, it leaves ventilation pipes exposed to an extreme shearing force known as a snowfield. As the snowfield approaches the SS Pipe Diverter, it splits the snow away from pipe vents or other protrusions before the snow rips them off.