S-5!® has recently announced the arrival of the DualGard™. Features of the DualGard™ include the following:
- 2 pipe snow rail system
- Requires 2 mini roof clamps
- Fulfills snow retention spec requirements called out by architects
- Adds a unique aesthetics to the roofs as it can be color matched to the roof color
- Tested more than any other rail system to keep rooftop snow loads from sliding off the roof
- Will not void roof warranty
- Use it on almost any type of metal roof
To add to the strength and integrity of the DualGard™ Sno Shield has modified their snow rail deck mounts to attach to S-5! standard and mini roof clamps. DualGard is a two pipe system. For those projects that require a single pipe or triple pipe system but want to use the high quality integrity and strength of S-5! roof clamp series, Sno Shield has a solution.
S-5!® / Sno Shield ™ Single, Double & Triple Snow Rail Systems
We have modified slightly our Deck Mount snow rail series to attach to the S-5 roof clamps. A variety of standard S-5! clamps have two holes on top. This makes it possible to attach a single rail system to most standing seam roofs using only one roof clamp instead of two mini clamps.
- This will allow the customer to purchase less clamps
- Less rail components will need to be powder coated
These two factors alone will any customer quite a bit of money. Single rail standard clamps include the S-5-U, S-5-S, S-5-V, S-5-E and any other roof clamp with two top attachment points.
In most cases customers are likely to use the DualGard™ for double pipe systems, but a the Sno Shield Double Deck mount is available to all customers and it maintains the same qualities as the DualGard™.
The S-5 / Sno Shield triple rail snow retention system will require two to three mini clamps depending on the strength needed in the snow rail system.
- Power coat all single, double and triple snow rail to color match roof
- Using the S-5! roof clamp series attach a single, double and triple rail system to almost any standing seam metal roof.
- 1″ pipe, end caps, collars, snow flags (snow clips), roof clamps and deck mounts provided with each system