- Best system on the market
- Used in new construction
- Can be retrofitted to existing roofs
- Easy to install any time of year
- No cleaning
- No priming
- No cure times
- No glue
- No callbacks
- Greater holding strength
- Better aesthetics
- Longer service life
- Lower installed cost
- Better than individual cleats
- Mechanically attached using patented S-5! Clamps or Brackets
- Can be attached to almost any type of roof
- Color match roof using 2″ x 10′ color strip pieces
When ColorGard® is installed on a roof, large sheets of snow and ice are kept from suddenly shedding off the roof. Gutters are protected and kept from being ripped off the roof edge. Vehicles and adjacent roofs remain undamaged, and passersby remain uninjured and harmed.
ColorGard is a premium snow guard system. Made of T6061 aluminum, it is a light weight system with exceptional strength, durability and compatibility to almost any roof.
Anyone can install this system. It can be hard to know how much snow retention is needed on a roof, but S-5! takes care of this challenge. All customers have free access to the ColorGard snow guard calculator. With the aid of this tool, one can know exactly what type of roof clamp or bracket is needed; as well as, what other parts and components are need to install this system. Use this system and have peace of mind knowing loved ones and material things are safe from falling snow and ice from above.