What sets HotEdge® apart form other roof heat tape systems?
- System only requires one heat trace cable
- Triple sided angulate raceway that compresses heat cable to metal cover maximizing the amount of usable heat.
- Cost at least 30% less than other heat tape systems
- More effective than other roof systems
- Less expensive maintenance or repairs
- Use 7 different systems on almost any type of roof
- Heat systems not only for the roof edge but for the gutters and drain pipe
Why use a HotEdge® roof heat tape system in conjunction with a snow retention system?
Sno Shield Inc. has teamed up with HotEdge LLC. to provide the best solution for protection against ice dams and the release of snow accumulation from rooftops. It is the best solution because, a snow retention systems keep snowfall build-up on a roof, and a HotEdge® heat tape systems prevent ice dams. Businesses and homes are kept icicle free while gutters remain intact, people are safe, and the landscaping retains its beauty.
HotEdge® “provide[s] energy efficient, low cost, simple, and effective roof ice melt systems for residential and commercial roof structures on a global basis.” They are the only company that have roof heat tape systems that are UL Listed certified. Meaning that all of their roof heat tape systems are compliant with National Electric Code (NEC) standards.
They make roof heat tape systems meant to prevent ice dams on the roof edge, roof valley, gutters and downspouts of homes and commercial buildings. Other names roof heat tape systems are: heat cable, heat tape, heat wire, hot wires, heated silicone panels, aluminum metal tracks, deicing cable, roof heat cable and ice melt cable.